Friday, November 03, 2006

The Top Five Saddest Things About My Life Currently

5. I have decided to dye my hair black after I wore a black wig for Halloween this year and decided I liked it. I am now making major style choices based on Halloween costumes.

4. I am, at this very moment, temping as a receptionist for a giant company that owns the advertising accounts for McDonalds and Hersheys, among others, and every time I answer the phone I look at the sign on the wall to remember the name of the company.

3. Today marked the first day I have woken up before 10am in a few weeks, and the most alert I have been in months. My contacts have actually dried out from the stress of being employed.

2. Last night for dinner I ate potatoes and ice cream. Only.

1. Tonight I will eat the leftovers.

2 Comments:

Blogger VoteJoe said...

it is also sad that you are too busy, now that you are a big-time writer, to update your blog. Give it up, fancy pants!

6:38 PM  
Blogger VoteJoe said...

Still no updates. Apparently, NOTHING is going on above your tits. Except, perhaps, an enchanting smile.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home